Low to moderate income
- Financial need is the first criteria for admission and is decided according to the Cristo Rey Network standard. "Cristo Rey schools serve only students with limited economic resources and is open to students of various faiths and cultures."
- If your family household income is over the guidelines below, per household size, your are NOT eligible to apply to Cristo Rey Dallas.
- Please call the admissions office if you are not sure that your family meets this criteria.
|| $ 45,252.00
|| $ 51,228.00
|| $ 68,304.00
|| $ 85,380.00
|| $ 102,456.00
|| $ 119,532.00
|| $ 136,608.00
|| $ 153,684.00
|| $ 170,760.00
- Desire and willingness to attend four-year university
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Motivation and Maturity – Studying AND working as a high school student is not easy. Students should show the maturity and motivation to be able to handle both aspects of our curriculum
- Openness to religious values – Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to a faith-based education.
- 70% average or above grades – Previous two years grades will be reviewed for admissions purposes. Grades are a good indicator of your success in our program.
- Cristo Rey Dallas does not provide Special Education services but attempts to accommodate a student’s developmental, academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs in the classroom to the best of our abilities. While we welcome students with a variety of learning differences, disabilities, and 504's/IEPs, we offer limited accommodations to support emotional and academic success. All student files are reviewed case by case by the Admissions Committee to determine if we have the capacity to serve the student.
Corporate Work Study Employability
- Students must be at least 14 years old on or before August 1, 2020.
- Students must be able to present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or other form of legal residence in the U.S.
- Students must have or be able to obtain a Social Security number.
- Students must commit to work five full days a month.