Low to moderate income
- Financial need is the first criteria for admission and is decided according to the Cristo Rey Network standard. "Cristo Rey schools serve only students with limited economic resources and is open to students of various faiths and cultures."
- Our annual income guidelines are outlined below. Please call the admissions office if you are not sure that your family meets this criteria.
|| $ 45,252.00
|| $ 51,228.00
|| $ 68,304.00
|| $ 85,380.00
|| $ 102,456.00
|| $ 119,532.00
|| $ 136,608.00
|| $ 153,684.00
|| $ 170,760.00
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Motivation and Maturity – Studying AND working as a high school student is not easy. Students should show the maturity and motivation to be able to handle both aspects of our curriculum
- Openness to religious values – Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to a faith-based education.
- 70% average or above grades – Previous two years grades will be reviewed for admissions purposes. Grades are a good indicator of your success in our program.
- Cristo Rey Dallas has limited ability to offer services for students with 504s, IEPs and other special needs. However, all applicant files are reviewed on a case by case by the Admissions Committee to determine if we have the capacity to serve the student.
Corporate Work Study Employability
- Students must be at least 14 years old on or before August 1, 2019.
- Students must be able to present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or other form of legal residence in the U.S.
- Students must have or be able to obtain a Social Security number.
- Students must commit to work five full days a month.