CWSP Project Manager (Full-Time)
Date Modified: May 2019
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Reports To: Dir. of CWSP
Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (CRD) is a Catholic, college preparatory school for students of all faiths who cannot otherwise afford a private education. CRD nurtures and challenges young women and men to recognize and realize their full potential as they grow to love God, respect others and serve their community. Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) which offers a weekly work study experience for all four years.
Anticipated Start Date:
- Subject to applicant’s availability
The CWSP Project Manager supports and facilitates all facets of the Corporate Work Study Program communications and program development infrastructure including data collection, integration, modeling, reporting and interpretation, focusing on efficiency and organizational best practices.
The Project Manager will also have responsibility for managing an assigned group of client accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Salesforce Management/Admin
- Leverage Salesforce Lightning custom integration opportunities to maximize workflow and communication efficiency and enhance data collection, organization and reporting in the following areas:
- Partner: Engagement, Communication, Recruitment/Sales Process, Development, Retention
- Student: Engagement, Communication, Recognition, Compliance, Accountability
- Internal staff user agility
- Develop web-hub to host tools and resources for students, job partners and other external partners focused on the following:
- Student and Partner Profiles
- Student Bio/Partner Relationship Summary
- Special Awards/Achievements
- Performance Evaluations
- Trimester Survey responses
- Partner Placement Preferences
- Student Accountability Flags
- CWSP new hire onboarding related to internal and external data organization and communication management tools, resources and protocols as appropriate
- Organizing, updating and otherwise managing student, parent and external partner contact distribution lists
- Maximizing the efficiency and agility of CWSP communications
- Developing Student Paid Work internal and external communications, student application, eligibility and administration protocols
- Maintaining master roster of students and job partner related information
- Creating and updating CWSP work day check-in attendance spreadsheet
- Fostering student accountability
- Managing approximately 20 job partner relationships
- Other duties as assigned by CWSP or CRD
Current Applications Being Used:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Classroom
- Survey Monkey
- Constant Contact
- Paperless Post
- Infinite Campus
- Adobe Cloud
- Applied Educational Systems (AES)
- Growth Mindset
- Value Personal Development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce, or other CRM admin/user functioning role
- Intermediate web design skills
- Adept at building rapport and trust with people from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, including underrepresented urban youth and first-generation college students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the Cristo Rey Network and model
- Valid driver’s license
- Documentation demonstrating a satisfactory driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) prefered
- Full-time, year-round position with competitive salary, benefits and paid vacation
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Regularly sit, talk, hear and interact with students, parents, staff and visitors
- Be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs
- Work at a desk and computer screen for extended periods of time
- Send a resume, cover letter, list of references, and answers to the following essay prompts to email@example.com. Essays should not exceed 500 words.
- Who are you?
- Describe an instance in your professional or personal life where you corrected an inefficiency.
- What aspect of the CRD mission speaks most to you?
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.