Date Modified: October 9, 2019
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Reports To: Director of CWSP
Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (CRD) is a Catholic, college preparatory school for students of all faiths who cannot otherwise afford a private education. CRD nurtures and challenges young women and men to recognize and realize their full potential as they grow to love God, respect others and serve their community. Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) which offers a weekly work study experience in a professional environment for all four years.
Anticipated Start Date:
Subject to applicant’s availability
The CWSP Program Coordinator supports and facilitates all facets of the Corporate Work Study Program external communications and program development infrastructure. Primary focus areas include client data collection, integration, and administration, while also managing an assigned group of client accounts focused on premium customer service, engagement, development and retention.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Activate current job partners and other prospective external partners focused on the following:
- CWSP Partner Development, Acquisition, Recognition and Retention
- CRD Awareness in Dallas business community
- Partner Supervisor Engagement, Development and Recognition
- On-site student worker coaching
- Student Performance and Value-add
- Student Special Awards/Achievements
- Fostering student accountability
- Partner Feedback Opportunities: Site visits, phone calls, Student Performance Evaluations
- Partner and Supervisor Profile and Relationship Summary
- Administering Student Paid Work Program
- Event Planning: Supervisor Professional Networking and Program Development Initiatives
Salesforce CRM Data Management:
- Support and optimize data collection, organization, integration and reporting practices focused on stream-lined:
- Client/Partner - Engagement, Communication, Recruitment and Sales Process, Development and Retention
- Student - Engagement, Communication, Recognition, Compliance, Accountability
- Internal CWSP staff user workflow
Other duties as assigned by CWSP or CRD
Current Applications Being Used:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Classroom
- Survey Monkey
- Constant Contact
- Paperless Post
- Infinite Campus
- Adobe Cloud
- Applied Educational Systems (AES)
- Growth Mindset
- Value Personal Development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce user functioning role
- Intermediate web design skills
- Adept at building rapport and trust with people from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, including underrepresented urban youth and first-generation college students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the Cristo Rey Network and model
- Valid driver’s license
- Documentation demonstrating a satisfactory driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) prefered
Full-time, year-round position with competitive salary, benefits and paid vacation
- Send a resume, cover letter, list of references, and answers to the following essay prompts to email@example.com. Essays should not exceed 500 words.
- Who are you?
- Describe an instance in your professional or personal life where you corrected an inefficiency.
- What aspect of the CRD mission speaks most to you?
- What is your philosophy of education?
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.